Greece is ready once again to welcome the world. Here is how:
TransferPlan would like to assure you that all our drivers are fully trained for Covid-19 measurements and that our cars are sanitised after each use. We would also like to inform you that you will be offered masks and antiseptics before your journey starts. Your health and protection, as well as our drivers', is the only thing that matters.
Greek Ministry of Tourism guidelines
- For vehicles up to 6 or 7 seats, the driver is allowed to transfer 3 passengers.
- For vehicles up to 8 or 9 seats, the driver is allowed to transfer 5 passengers.
- For buses and mini-buses the vehicle is allowed to transfer 65% of its total capacity (e.g. 14seated bus is allowed to transfer 9 passengers)
- Passenger limits may be exceeded, only if the guests are parents with minors.
- Mandatory use of non-surgical masks by passengers and drivers.
- It is recommended for drivers to provide antiseptic.
- Drivers must avoid handshakes.
- Drivers must ensure that the vehicle is naturally ventilated.
- Drivers of club cars must wear masks and gloves. The vehicles must be disinfected after each use. There are no restrictions on the number of passengers for open-top vehicles (golf cars).
World Health Organization guidelines
Safety and prevention measures
- Wash hands regularly.
- Always have hand sanitizer available in the car, both for themselves and passengers.
- Regularly wipe down surfaces with household cleaning sprays or wipes.
- When and where possible, maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue to cough and sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay informed about potential incidents in their country and notify travellers of the latest developments.
- Stop working immediately and seek medical attention if suffering from fever, cough or difficulty breathing.